The Vietnam eVisa allows visitors to spend up to 30 days in the country. The online application process means there is no need to go to an embassy or consulate, or queue at the border, to obtain a visa.
What is the Vietnam eVisa?
Vietnam eVisa is an electronic travel authorization which allows citizens from eligible countries to enter Vietnam for tourism and a range of other purposes. The electronic visa permits one entry into Vietnam for a stay of up to 30 days.
The application for the Vietnamese online visa is quick and straightforward to complete. Applicants just need to enter some basic information and the whole process only takes a matter of minutes.
Applications for the Vietnam online visa take approximately 3 business days to process. On rare occasions, it can take longer to approve applications so travelers should apply at least 7 days before their trip.
Who needs a Visa for Vietnam?
The vast majority of nationalities need a visa for Vietnam. Nationalities who are not eligible for visa-free entry (or those who are but wish to stay for longer than the visa-free time limit) need a visa to enter Vietnam. Citizens of the following 46 countries can apply for the Vietnam eVisa by completing the quick online application:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Timor Leste
- United Kingdom
- United States
More about the Online Visa for Vietnam
The vast majority of applications are quickly processed and approved. Vietnam eVisas are sent to applicants by email, travelers can print a copy of the visa to present to the border authorities on arrival.
The information provided during the Vietnam visa application process is screened using security databases. Applicants need to provide a range of information such as their name, address, date of birth, and passport details.
It is essential to answer all the questions accurately to avoid delays and complications. To submit the application there is a visa fee which is payable by credit or debit card.
Advantages to applying for your Vietnam eVisa now
- Online application available 24/7/365.
- Review of application by visa experts before submission to the Vietnamese Government.
- Correction of incorrect/missing information by visa experts e.g.: crosscheck passport data with our advanced API technology.
- Privacy protection and secure form.
- Verification and validation of additional information by experts.
- Photo and documents editing. We accept all formats (PDF, JPG, PNG) and size of documents up to 8MB.
- Email support and assistance 24/7/365 by visa experts in a range of languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, and several more.
- Approved Insurance Policy. A full refund if your eVisa application is denied.
- Multiple Methods of Payment used worldwide: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB, Maestro, Discover, Diners Club, Alipay, and Unionpay.