To successfully apply for a Vietnam eVisa, applicants must meet all the Vietnam visa requirements. There are 46 nationalities eligible for the electronic visa.
Vietnam online visa requirements
To obtain the Vietnam online Visa, applicants need to meet the following visa requirements:
- Possess a passport from one of the 46 eligible countries
- Provide a digital scan of the biographical page of the passport
- Provide a digital passport photo
- Pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card
Personal information requirements
Applicants are required to provide a range of personal details during the visa application process. The following types of information are requested:
- Personal information: full name, address, date of birth etc.
- Passport details: number, expiry date, nationality etc.
- Travel plans: dates, hotel address etc.
- Health information: medical history, vaccinations etc.
Vietnam eVisa eligible countries
There are 46 eligible nationalities for the Vietnam eVisa. To apply, it is necessary to have a valid passport issued by one of the countries listed below.
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Timor Leste
- United Kingdom
- United States
Ports of entry in Vietnam
The Vietnam eVisas are accepted at 28 ports of entry. Here is a complete list of eligible ports of entry.
Vietnam entry airports
- Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Noi Bai (Ha Noi)
- Da Nang
- Cam Ranh (Khanh Hoa)
- Can Tho
- Phu Bai
- Phu Quoc
- Cat Bi
Vietnam entry landports
- Nam Can Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Mong Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Bo Y Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
Vietnam entry seaports
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
Additional eVisa rules and requirements
- Vietnam entry requirements: Visitors’ passports must be valid for at least 1 month after the date of arrival and have at least 2 blank pages for stamps.
- Keep a copy of the eVisa at all times: Visitors entering with an eVisa must carry a copy of their eVisa with them for the duration of their stay.
- Minors (aged under 14): Applicants who are aged 14 or under can be included on their parent’s eVisa application.